Other Things To Do In The Madison Valley
There are numerous activities to do in Ennis, MT outside of fishing. The Madison Valley is home to endless opportunities for outdoor activities, events, shopping, dining and historical attractions.
Some of our favorite adventures include:
- Rent an inflatable kayak or SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board) from Trout Stalkers and visit Ennis, Wade or Cliff Lake.
- Take a dynamic 75-minute SUP Pilates class with our good friend Christine Despres of The Wellness Navigator.
- Hike in the Beaverhead National Forest Trails, Ride horses in the backcountry with an outfitter.
- Picnic at Ennis, Hebgen, Wade or Cliff Lakes.
- Inner tube the Lower Madison River during the "bikini hatch".
- Play a round at Madison Meadows Golf Course.
- Drive the Gravelley Range Road.
- Visit Yellowstone National Park.
- Watch a Western Rodeo in West Yellowstone.
- Take a Gold-rush history break in Virginia City and Nevada City. Pan for gold in Nevada City.
- Stop by the Quake Lake Visitors’ Center.
- Explore the Lewis & Clark Caverns. Visit the Just for Fun Shop.
- Explore the Ennis, Virginia City and Bozeman Main Streets.
- Check out Willie's Distillery.
- Watch a movie at the Madison Theater.
- Soak in the warmth at the Norris Hot Springs.
- Visit the Museum of the Rockies in Bozeman.
There are endless opportunities of fun to be had in the Madison Valley and surrounding areas!